This program is fully approved by the Ministry of Transportation and it includes 20 hours of online digital instructions and 10 hours of online digital homelinks.
You can start the program soon after you register and make your payment.
You will receive access link within 48 hrs.
Proceed with your program:
• at any time
• at your convenience
• at your pace
Once your registration has been confirmed and we have received your payment, you will be sent a user name and password by email to begin the course. You may work at your own pace. Once you have completed the online part of our training, one of our driving instructors will contact you to schedule on road lessons (total of 10 hours).
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Academy of Driving Unipol is Ministry-approved Beginner Driver Education course provider
- Our Driving Courses are certified and recognized by insurance companies
- Upon completion of our Driving Course you may qualify for maximum insurance discounts and you will be eligible to take your G2 road test four months sooner
Register Now! Course Rules & Regulations
20 hours of online lessons
- Unique and interactive curriculum.
- Safe driving techniques
- Defensive and cooperative driving
- Collision avoidance
- Proper observation skills
- Time and space management
- Distractions; peer pressure
- Alcohol and other impairments
10 hours of on-line independent homework
- Computer related studies. A package of on-line lessons, assignments, and traffic surveys.
10 hours of in-car lessons
- Free pick-up and drop-off from school, home, or workplace
- ONE-ON-ONE, individual approach and attention given to only one student at the time
- Basic driving maneuvers
- Major intersections
- Parking maneuvers
- Collision avoidance and evasive actions
- Country and rural driving
- One way streets; down town
- Freeway driving; QEW, HWY 403, Red Hill, Lincoln Alexander Expressway
- Preparation for a driver’s test; exam area
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If for any reason, after starting the course, you wish to withdraw/cancel, we will issue a full refund of your payment, as long as the student has not started “The Vehicle and its Components” part of the program. No refunds will be issued if student spent more than two (2) hours in the course.